“As a long time client of Malcolm, whenever I have a question regarding anything related to ice cream or gelato, I no longer waste time with endless Google searches, I just call him.”
– Chuck Irwin, Gelato Blu, Houston, Texas (2007)
12 MONTH “NO CLOCK” CONSULTING PROGRAM
The rationale behind our consulting program is to help individuals like you just starting out create their own ice cream concept. “From start to finish, we’ll help you get it built, equipped and running successfully. Our exclusive twelve-month hands-on consulting program has been designed to help you turn your conceptual idea into reality. We provide 24 hour consulting, seven days a week by telephone, e-mail, or fax, for one year from the date you sign.
We’ll work with you through topics including:
- Store and backroom design criterion
- Equipment Needs
- Flavors to feature, recipes based on flavors chosen, and ingredients needed
- Strategic Advice
- Concept strategies
- AND A WHOLE LOT MORE INCLUDING A COPY OF OUR NEWEST BOOK: How to Get Into the Incredible Ice Cream Business.
In short, our consulting program is designed to make sure you are making the right decisions and spending your money as efficiently and effectively as possible. Over the last twelve months we have helped over 45 individuals just like you get their ice cream concept off the ground. Please feel free to call to discuss any questions you might have on how we get your dream off the ground or expand to new horizons.
1 year (24 hours, 7 days/week)* – $3,900 plus client-related expenses Please call (973) 669-1060 for questions about consulting services.
*Consulting does not include any on-site consultation or training.
ANYTIME ONE ON ONE CONSULTATION
Tell us what you want to learn and we’ll teach you. We offer instruction to meet your needs, which may include some of the following:
- Testing out your own product concept to determine how viable your idea is
- Learn how to use different alternative sweeteners other than refine sugars
- Prepare a wide assortment of fresh/frozen fruit sorbets and water ices using different stabilizers and corn syrup solids in order to create a smoother dipping sorbet and/or water ice
- Test out your own ideas developing ice cream flavors you would like to create
- Learn how to make and decorate ice cream and gelato cakes from scratch
$1,500 per person for one day, plus ingredient costs
$2,700 per person for two days, plus ingredient costs
(Second person is half price. Call us for multiple person sessions)
$4,500 for two days, plus travel expenses
$5,200 for three days, plus travel expenses
Please call (973) 669-1060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about consulting services.